Primary Training Audience: Municipal Chief Administrative Officers (CAO) and Municipal Emergency Coordinators (MEC) or those responsible for developing their municipal continuity plan.
Workshop Overview: This workshop is designed to cover the following Learning Outcomes (Main Teaching Points)
1. Understand the Continuity Planning structure (5 x W’s)
2. Stages of the Continuity Planning life cycle
3. Conduct a basic Risk Assessment (Generic and Specific)
4. Conduct a basic Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
5. Identify Appropriate Continuity Strategies
6. Creating a continuity plan
7. Exercising your continuity plan
There are no prerequisites or fees for this course.